Monday, May 18, 2009

Monday

Monday is always a good day to start over fresh. Is this Monday going to start of a good week for me. I hope so. The only way I can get things done is if I do them. I have to stay focus. I need to eat better today and find time to workout. The EA sports Active comes out tonight! I cant wait. The boys always get games and finally its my turn. I am waiting for comcast to call me to let me know If I still have my job. I was only supposed to have 6 wks maternity, But I took another few weeks off. I am not covered by the FMLA act because I didn't work there for a year yet. So now They have the decision wether to keep me pr not. I really need to know soon. We are out of money and things are going to be really tough if I don't have my job. I am going to get my day started and try to make it a good day. Lets see at the end of it all of how much I acomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment