Friday, May 15, 2009

A New Day

Today is a new day with a new attitude. I am going to try today to blog which I am doing right now. Workout and clean and eat better. Andre will be home early and I love when he is home but it messes my day up. Dandre got up early this morning and got on the wii. Yesterday the wii fit said he was overweight. So I think he felt some kind of way about it. But if I see him working out it will motivate me to workout too. I don't have anybody to talk to you on a regular basis like a friend or sister so I rely on my kids a lot to lean on and motivate me. Asha is running aerouns as usual making a mess. I feel like I can never get caught up and when I blink the day is over. I am going to try to get something done. I will see at the end of the day of how much I actually acomplish

No comments:

Post a Comment